"Target Practice" "Target Practice"

THATS GAY

i agree with somethindarker with the review under me. WTF was he thinking to do that. kill a bunch of innocent people. for all i care i think it might be a better place that hse dead. And i dont see why its on the front page. is it to honor someone that killed a bunch of innocent people?

Halo Shorts #1 Halo Shorts #1

okay

Yea i liked the dtail of master cheif but i think you need more interactivity. You have one think move at a time exe- Master cheif shoots, he stops for no reason, grenade langs on his head, pauses, then he runs, then it explodes. You should have it more like this. Master cheif shooting and in the middle of it a grenade lands on his head causeing him to stop and then run around screaming,then he pulls the grenade off and blows up. Anyway im a slow flash worker and i think thats good for three hours. unless u already had the charecter made (thats just malittle slow) Any way i still liked you flash and would love to see the other soon to come movies :)

The Clay The Clay

loved it

haha i loved that it was funny. Im tired so it also kept me ina relaxed mood it would of been better if u bobed the head around a bit when he talkewd but 3/5

DDRManiak responds:

Thank you. One of the best reviews I have gotten in a long time :). There is lots more where this came from!

Sally Can Wait Sally Can Wait

THAT WAS AWESOME!

You really know how to make a mood. I loved this movie i cant wait till you make another one this was soo cool.

Mario Reloaded Part 2 Mario Reloaded Part 2

AWESOME!

i loved it the using of sprites was great and the script was awesome i loved it.

rfaile313 responds:

hehe thanks

Mario Reloaded Mario Reloaded

I loved it

This was a great movie i liked how the storyline was original, and sometimes using sprites can be hard but you made great use to the one you used